Yesterday, I took my car to stay with Ron and Lurana. It was hard to drop off the keys and get a ride home.

Repacked my suitcase - 50 lbs - and I even took out some of the kitchen stuff! Last of the cleaning done. Checked the temperature in Quebec City. It is suppose to go down to -32 today.
(Everyone but Bonnie will commiserate with me - on Monday they were the coldest place on the planet, follow on Tuesday by Winnipeg being colder than Mars - who figures out these things?)
The first reading today is very appropriate:
The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace!
Thanks for all your good wishes and blessings for the coming year.
I'll let you know when I get to the other side of the country. As my nieces would day "Whooot!"
Happy New Year!

Did the pepper grinder make it into the luggage??? Winnipeg was colder than Mars??? Mars must be having a heat wave!
ReplyDeleteThe pepper grinder is on sabbatical with me. There's lots of follow up in the news about Winnipeg being colder than Mars. Now all of Saskatchewan is under a weather advisory. It's warming up here and they just issued a freezing rain warning. Good thing I can walk everywhere.
ReplyDeleteLove the old city building pictures...I hope you took the gentleman's help with the carrying of the groceries :).... missing you
ReplyDeleteThat I did. He was helping me find my street. According to his GPS I was to turn left, but I knew I had to turn right. MAPS are better that GPS!
DeleteSusan Susan Susan :) you are hilarious! so enjoy your entries and photos :) Yes, I can see the artist in you...doodle away! so clever you are :) I smile reading about your adventures and accomplishments :) keep it up and all your wonderful entries. Love, k
ReplyDeleteHello my sister :) just checking up on your updates :) Can you believe it's February tomorrow! HOly cow! :) be safe and well <3
ReplyDelete