Family

Family
Familles Demers: De Mers! De Foi! De Fidelite!

Saturday, 31 May 2014

Paris - a few more pics

A few more pictures from Paris - I wanted to post these before I headed to Rouen tomorrow. Of course I saw the Eiffel Tower. Last time I was here, Karen and Jenna climbed to the top. I stayed down then and now.

This is the church where Napoleon is buried. I didn't have a chance to go inside. Nearby is the Rodin museum which I will also have to visit at a later date.

I found this mode of transportation an interesting way to get around. Not sure how it would be on cobbles stones though.

And finally, this house caught my attention. I think it's missing the back half. It also looks like it's leaning a bit.


That's it for now. I have a video clip with a 360 view of the Louvre but I can't figure out how to download. Maybe later.

Tomorrow I back up for Rouen. I am so grateful for having these few days in Paris to get acclimatized to the new time zone and have time to walk and see so many beautiful things. My sleep is still disrupted at night but it hasn't stopped me from getting out and about.

The Sisters gave me a sachet of lavender for a gift. They have been so kind. I can come back when I'm finished my studies and show them how far I've come. I might even be able to have a real conversation with them! That would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment